Cryptomonadales and Its Properties
Cryptomonadales is a phytoplankton, an autotrophic organism that makes its own nourishment via photosynthesis from sunlight, water and inorganic matter. It has a complete nutrition profile which the human body needs – carbohydrates, proteins (i.e. all essential amino acids), fats (i.e. essential fatty acids – MUFA & PUFA, EPA & DHA), all minerals and vitamins, trace elements, fibre and water. In fact, it is the highest absorbable form of algae making it very bio-available to the human body.
Cryptomonadales has unique physical and physiological properties: (It is the….)
- Only algae with all three agonists Alpha, Delta and Gamma (a,d,g) which are the vital biochemical components for human body homeostasis and considered to be the most important biochemistry discovery in the 21st century.
- No processing required – Our body achieves 95% DIGESTIBILITY and ABSORPTION within 1-2 hours in the gut from eating Cryptomonadales (50% more than most other algae) without any processing to break down cell walls like other species of Chlorella.
- Contains high concentrations of ALLO-PHYCOCYANIN (twice more than Spirulina), a stable protein which has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-oxidation properties.
- The highest form of chlorophyll on the planet 20 times more than cereal grasses (e.g. wheat grass, barley grass and alfalfa) and 10 times more than Spirulina.
- Highest Levels of RNA and DNA – Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF), which are great for rejuvenating our cells – anti aging effects.
- NIL TOXICITY found in high intakes of Cryptomondales (Note: There can be TOXICITY in SPIRULINA from prolonged intake).
Other benefits of taking Cryptomondales
Cryptomondales is also an alkaline base food which means it helps to balance pH levels. When taken regularly, enabling us to maintain an OPTIMAL biochemical pH range which should be between 7.35 – 7.45, a slightly alkaline state. This is an important nutritional fact because we often tend to be slightly acidic if we eat too much animal protein foods and/or live in a stressful environment.