Ultrasound Cavitation is a new aesthetic treatment. Using leading edge technology it converts fat cells into liquid which can then be drained by the body's own natural filtration system. When ultrasound cavitation is followed by a lymphatic drainagethe process is faster, as the drainage is very effective at eliminating liquids.
Radiofrequency (RF) energy is a new and promising technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin. RF energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity by tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line and neck. RF can be used in conjunction with ultrasound cavitation to aid in further fat breakdown and to tighten the skin in the same area the cavitation treatment has taken place.
* Tissue Retraction: The generated heat causes local contractionof the collagen fibres to immediately tighten the skin.
* New Collagen formation: By heating the dermis, new collagen production is stimulated. This tightening effect is delayed and may take from 3-6 months to be visible.
* Improved circulation: RF will also improve the blood and lymphatic flow. This helps with a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance to further reduce the effects of aging.
Q & A:
WHAT CAN BE TREATED WITH THE ULTRASOUND CAVITATION SYSTEM:
* Cellulite and fat reduction.
* Body Contouring.
* Skin tightening and fat melting (where radio-frequency is combined).
IS ULTRASOUND CAVITATION A SAFE TREATMENT:
* Yes, it is a non-surgical procedure without anaesthesia, it is non-invasive (no cutting, leaves no scars or the need for any post-operative course) and no downtime should be experienced after the treatment.
WHICH ARE THE AREAS WHERE TREATMENT IS MOST EFFECTIVE:
* All those areas with localised fat: thighs, abdomen and buttocks are the most appropriate, but there is no real limitation as to areas of the body.
ARE THE RESULTS OF ULTRASOUND CAVITATION SIMILAR TO THOSE OF LIPOSUCTION:
* Yes, because it removes cellulite preventing this from recurring in the treated areas, without damage to the vascular system.
THE FAT IS A SOLID SUBSTANCE, HOW CAN IT BE ELIMINATED THROUGH THE URINE:
* Because ultrasound cavitation causes and emulsification of fat, converting it into a substance easy to eliminate through the urinary and lymphatic system.
*** PHONE US AND TALK TO ONE OF OUR TRAINED THERAPISTS ***